Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Getting Back in the Game!


I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving. I have certainly been neglecting my blog the past few weeks but I have a lot to report. 

First thing - something not from my list, but non the less AWESOME.

I ran the Spartan Race last week. It was a 3 Mile run with 15 obstacles at Fenway Park (for my Canadian Friends that is where the Red Sox play…it’s Baseball). I ran every stair in the park, carried 30 pound sand bags, rowed, climbed walls, crawled under walls and so much more. It was an amazing experience. One of the things I really liked about it was I never got bored. I often struggle  with boredom while running, especially as the cold weather moves in which takes my running inside. Physically, I can keep going. Mentally I stop.  This race did make me realize that I have it in me and seriously can do anything. 

Over the next few days I can’t wait to share some new recipes including; macaroni and cheese bites, and pumpkin chocolate cake with a vanilla cinnamon glaze, tell you about my trip to the ballet, and share a sneak peak of a photo shoot I did with an amazing couple expecting there first baby in just a few weeks.  Stay tuned and stay warm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment