Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The First of MANY?


Warning: This blog post does not have anything to do with my 30 before 30 BUT it is exciting. Well at least for me!

As I begin to look for more creative outlets I have began to really take my photography more seriously. One of the things I have started to work on is putting together a portfolio. In order to do this I am asking friends and family to “hire” me to do family photos, maternity photos, fun photos, engagement parties, ect. I put hire in quotes because for now I am doing this for no charge on the hope that word of mouth will get my name out and I will be able to do this on the side.  (Yes, I still want to complete number 17 on my list and write my own business plan to start my own event planning company)

This week Ben’s very dear friend M invited me into her home to do some family photos. The kids were being silly, having fun in the hippo ball pit and being overly cute! It was also nice to get a few pictures of M and her Husband E.

Here are a few of my favorites from the shoot. 











If you are interested in helping me put together my portfolio please e-mail me at leorackimmel@gmail.com or comment below.  

Thank you to all my readers for your support as I begin the photography journey, or at least as I enjoy the creative outlet that it provides! 

No comments:

Post a Comment