Sunday, June 16, 2013

Killing Two Birds With One Stone: Recipe 13 of 100 AND #21 (guest blog)


Have you ever read The Nosher? If not -- you probably should. It is a great food blog about all things Jewish food, recipes, trends, and even give you Shabbat and holiday menus. (Yep, that is always the worst part.) The Nosher is written by Ben’s colleague from the Bronfman Foundation Shannon Sarna and other contributing Jewish food lovers. A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of be a contributing blogger! While I love to cook and share my recipes, to be on a blog beside some great names in the Kosher food blogging world was really great!

So check out recipe 13 of 100 – my very own Pie Berry Crumble. It is really good, fairly easy to make and with a scoop of vanilla ice cream it cannot be beat! 




Do you write a blog? I still need to guest blog one another place to cross #21 off my list and would love to write something for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment