Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Finishing the List



I have taken the time over the past few weeks to come up with my final 10 things I want to accomplish before I am 30.  So here it is, the complete 30 before 3 list. I have exactly 2 year and 3 weeks to make it all happen:

The top 10 are my newest additions (11-30 were from my first blog post)

THE COMPLETED LIST:
  1. Go to a gay bar/club
  2. Do a food truck tour
  3. Take a cooking class
  4. Reconnect (more to come on this)
  5. Go camping
  6. Finish my Masters degree
  7. Learn to do a fishtail braid
  8. Learn to bind in yoga while standing
  9. Go to the Cape (yep, I have never been)
  10. Improve my Hebrew
  11. Run a half Marathon
  12. Spend one week without the Internet
  13. Take a 14 day vacation somewhere I have never been
  14. Cook 100 new recipes
  15. Teach a Challah making class
  16. Start a blog
  17. Write a business plan for my future event planning company
  18. Do something with all the pictures I have taken!
  19. Take a photography class
  20. Go on a vacation with my sisters and mom (sorry dad and Ben)
  21. Guest blog on at least two sites
  22. Learn to Surf
  23. Join a Dragon Boat team in the city I live in
  24. Have a four pack - yay for my future awesome abs!
  25. Go to Calgary
  26. Go to the Ballet
  27. Own a really nice pair of Pajamas
  28. Grow my own tomatoes
  29. Buy a piece of furniture at a antique shop
  30. Paint - not sure what, where, or why, just gotta do it!


Finally, I would love it if you'd join me in my journey and come up with your own lists—25 before 25, 35 after 35, 13 before 2013, whatever works for you. I would love to hear from you.  My hope is that my journey will inspire you to take your own journey and we can inspire each other to live in the present and accomplish total happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment