Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Recipe 7 of 100 - Brown Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cookies


A few weeks ago my good friend Al came to visit so we had a lovely girls dinner followed by an excellent evening of board games. My friend Robyn, made an excellent dinner which included a wonderful whole wheat pasta dish with lots of veggies and an avocado salad. The food was so yummy. 

I offered to make dessert to help me get through some more recipes. I made three different desserts - this is just the first. I promise the other two are coming!

The thing I love the most about these cookies is the fact that they have a delicious crispy brown crust on the bottom with a soft gooey inside and mixed in is come chocolate. They are a perfect! 

Check out the original recipe on Liz’s blog and let it be known you will eat all of them - and you will not even regret it. 







No comments:

Post a Comment